Saturday, May 18, 2013

Someday...

This week I made the first few lines of this while trying to put my clothes away. The first few work to the song- what I made up today I am pretending do...don't try to sing it. :)

(To the tune of Just The Way You Look Tonight)
     

Sooome-day I will have a working closet,
and a beautiful house,
and a functional kitchen
I can feel the glow just thinking of it, La la la la la la la.

We are saving money so this is okay for now,
but I'd love a porch swing,
an open kitchen with a raised bar
that's the home I'm dream-ing of.

I'll think of adding more to my song, sooome-day

   (*Scott said I should add something like this(after he was done thinking I was a "cute" dork))
I really love my husband,
he works oh so hard
we have a good life just being togee-ther,
just the three of us.

 

http://ablogforyourhome.blogspot.com/2010/08/kitchen-heart-of-house.html

2 comments:

  1. You are too funny! :-) I was just thinking of the porch swing we had in Indiana the other day. I would love one too! SO fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great song! It's good the dream, but I love Scott's verse too. Enjoy each stage of life while you're in it. Well, maybe you could spray for roaches. Eww!

    ReplyDelete