May 15, 2013
Dear Quincy,You are my little shadow these days. Wherever I go, you go. If I am in the kitchen, you are in the kitchen (usually in the Tupperware cabinet.) If I walk to the bedroom you follow. It makes me smile, but between tripping over the lids on the floor, cooking, and attempting to get things done it makes life tricky.You are starting to love being on your feet and starting to get the hang of cruising around. You get so excited about life.
There is nothing more peaceful and beautiful then watching you, my baby, sleep. There is nothing that makes me happier than your giggles. Quincy, you feel my heart with so much joy! I want to keep you as my baby forever.
You are a little mamma's girl. The other day I was in the kitchen and it was impossible to get done what I needed because you wanted to be RIGHT there. :) so dad made a simple barricade with chairs:
You were not happy about being blocked out. You kept crawling from one side to another trying to get in, you pulled yourself up and tried to walk between....No such luck. Daddy got your attention in the living room for a couple minutes but it wasn't long until you were back determined to get around the chairs to get to me. As I turned to wash my hands as I was finishing up you figured out how to get in! You crawled in between the chair above the horizontal bars. Haha. You make me proud- you are so smart, but I am also a little scared because clearly you are a go go goer!
Thanks for letting me be your Mommy. you did't really want to get your picture taken (a rarity) on Mother's Day but I thought they still turned out good:
Oh I love you so. my heart is full.
Love Always,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment