I am trying baby proof my house but Q is a smart little one. This week she got her hands on a big bottle of baby shampoo, managed to get the lid off?! and dump half of the shampoo out. She then decided to move...but couldn't. The shampoo was like a little baby crawling treadmill it was so slick she just kept sliding back(she was only wearing a diaper.) Although Q was not happy it was super funny to watch. Then I needed to give her a bath-kinda scary because she was soooo slippery I thought I might drop her.
Washing Q up and trying to clean up the floor I had bubbles everywhere!
Dear Mr. Roach I do not appreciate you waking me up after I spent half the night up with Quincy. You made my heart race so fast it was quire difficult to get back to sleep.
Yes, this morning I woke up to a big cockroach crawling on my face! EEWWWW!!!!!! I want to cry thinking about it. I jumped up and immediately woke Scott. I didn't know where the roach ended up on our bed. Scott couldn't figure out what was going on that quick coming out of his happy sleep so as he sat up he swatted his hands and hit my shoulder. We found the roach, got it on the floor, and Scott hit it with his shoe a few times. Whew. (I just tried to read this to Scott and kept stumbling over my words. Traumatic to say the least.)
On a not funny note Quincy got her first high fever today with an ear infection. She had all the signs but she didn't seem to be effected by her ears. Scott and I took her into an urgent care (it is Saturday) and got some antibiotics for my poor baby girl. When they weighed her we was about 15 lbs. Two and a half months ago I was told she was 19. Hmmm. Yes she is VERY active now, and probably lost some weight but 4 lbs? I don't think so. Where ever she is at I am sick of this weighing in kilograms and the conversions thing.
Don't forget to laugh and enjoy life.
Oh my gosh, Jenny. I have a tear in my eye after that one. Thanks for making my laugh. I wish I could have been a witness to both of those comedies, but you told the stories so well that I can see it all pretty clearly.
ReplyDelete