March 17, 2015
Jocelyn,
You love to stick your tongue out you have the silliest wide smile. You love to "fly" on my feet or my legs, be lifted high into the air, or for our faces to get real close together. Your giggles just light me up! You like to jump on the door frame "Johnny jumper" that is in the kitchen but you often whine until you have me watching you, as soon as I turn your whine turns to squeals and smiles. Attention from you sister is often welcome until she tries to hold you even when Dad or I are there to support you seem to feel unsecure in Quincy's arms.
Your are called many different things but those that realate to your name are: Josie, Joc, Jos. I loved the name Josie, Dad and Q use it and I do too sometimes but am more hesitant. I think I like nicknames that can't be real names to, something that you wouldn't use to introduce yourself....I'm not sure that makes sense.
Oatmeal cereal was your first, "solid" food introduced at daddy's excitement at about 5 months and 1 week. You loved it and seem to be apprecaite the attention at the dinner table with us as well as the extra meal and calories already.
You kick kick kick kick kick. I think you were born to be a swimmer, runner or soccer player.
Thank you for being a good sleeper. Most night you sleep from 7:30 or 8:00 pm to about 7 am. Occasionally you will wake up once but the last few weeks that has dramatically decreased. Yay! You nap 2-3 times in a day often your morning nap is as we are out and about getting Quincy with friends-you fall asleep in your car seat and will stay asleep.
You are borderline with sitting on your own; sometime you will go several minutes and others you plop right over. Rolling from your back to you belly is becoming more common too. You like play on your belly, but you are often seen with you head twisted to see as far as you can, back arched funny in an almost rolled over position, that's just the way you seem to like to be. Quincy loved sitting in the blue bumbo chair and it helped her sit up tall, you like to lean way over to your left and try to squirm out. Speaking of left, you’re not very fond of nursing on my left, you prefer my right side and that is a little frustrating to me.
I love holding you close in my arms and taking a deep breath. It is fun to wear you in the baby carrier because you’re just snuggled right into me. The other day I peeked into your room while you were sleeping and it felt the sweetest spirit, it was a heavenly, peaceful, spiritual place. I am so blessed to have you in our home. I love you so so so so much. Thanks for being mine.
All my love,
Mommy
Great post, Jen.
ReplyDelete