Quincy March 2015, 2 1/2
My goodness you are funny. Almost every night as Dad and I
are going to bed we have to laugh about a few things you have done that day or
recently. Yesterday it was running between people with your chest stuck way at
and chest bumping people.
Your latest milestones: last week you began actually saying
your name as Quincy with the Q sound and not saying “teecy.” You haven’t
mastered your name but you do get it with prompting and sometimes even on your
own. We just have to break the bad speech habit. A few days before you got your
name you figured out “your two.” While painting our nails you finally got the coordination
to hold you 2 little fingers down with your thumb that actually clicked and
after getting it once own your own you got it all the time. You say “look mom,
my two!” while holding up the 2 fingers. Last I have noticed when coloring or
panting rather than scribbling all over the page you scribble the figures in
the coloring book.
I find you singing “Return to Pooh Corner,” “Jingle Bells,” “ABC’s,”
and others. Everytime I hear you sing it gives me great big a grin.
You would be happy to be outside all day and be with other
kids. You love your baby sister and want to be wherever she is particularly on family
walks. If Jos is in the stroller you want to be there too, if she is in the
carrier you want to be in it until the switch actually happens and you don’t
want it anymore because Jocelyn isn’t there anymore. When I get the play mat
you jump on it as soon as it is half down, same with the rocking chair.
I will try to do better at recording all the silly things.
Thanks for the laughs and stopping my life from being dull.
Cute. I'd love to hear/see a Pooh Corner video!
ReplyDelete