Monday, February 9, 2015

"I need to go to the temple"

From the Q girl:

The other day Quincy noticed the picture of the Salt Lake Temple in living room. She excitedly pointed out the picture, "Temple!" Me,"yes, that is the temple."  Q, "I need to go there, I NEED to go to the temple.' What a good girl. I hope the conviction sticks. We all NEED it! Since then Quincy has said the same thing a few times. and often asks for Scott and I to sing the "temple song."

You can often hear her singing "I Am a Child of God," or "Twinkle Twinkle" In addition to asking for the "temple song" she also loves to be sung the "Christopher Robin song." She always excitedly tells me if she recognizes the song I am singing, "I sing in nursery mom!"

When we don't feel like pulling our hair out, Scott and I are regularly laughing at the things that Quincy does.

Quincy loves to go out of the house. I think she would go crazy if it weren't for Tuesday story time, Wednesday institute with nursery, Thursday play group, and don't you dare forget Sunday church and nursery. She is alwasy asking to to church, the store, or walmart. Quincly also likes to tell me we we don't have anymore milk and need to go to but some at the store.
Quincy, you like to give little massages to dad and I, this week I even caught you giving a massage to Jocelyn. What a good sister.

Making valentine love bugs
You are such a girl! You love my make up, so when I am putting mine on I let you put on Chapstick. Well today you got ahold of my make-up bag and you put my mascara on as you "lips." Got this snap before I got told you that wasn't a good thing to do and you burst into tears.



3 comments:

  1. Love the stories and pictures, Jen. Thank you so much for sending us a Valentine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable Quincy girl! So fun to hear about all the things she is doing and to see youpictures too! We love our love bug and we love you all!

    ReplyDelete