April 13, 2013
June 6, 2013- WATCH THIS!
The waving trick Q figured out last week, and then there's the other one...Oh, my tell the she doesn't need to walk yet! She didn't really walk but she was definitely trying to take some steps.
Also exciting, Scott officially was accepted to Purdue's online engineering management masters program. He will start mid August.
Holy smokes! What a little superstar. She is learning fast. So many kids will just plop down, but she's pretty excited to get moving! Those were definitely 3 quality steps there. Those moments are so fun as a mom and dad. Many, many more to come.
ReplyDeleteCongrats and good luck to Scottie!
I love the videos. How fun! And congrats to Scott.
ReplyDeleteWow! Only 9 months and taking great steps. That's awesome! It is so exciting and a proud moment as a parent when your kids learn new things or just grow. I remember getting teary when I felt Graysen's first tooth! You are a cute mom and parents! Congrats on both things!!
ReplyDelete