Thanks to Scott for getting a few hours off work and Elisa Anderson watching Quincy while Scott had to be at work I was able to enjoy 48 hours away at girls camp. 48 hours away from my little Quincy angel-glad it wasn't any longer. I was thrilled to get all of the girls that I have ever seen at church there at girls camp. I had a nice devotional, 1-1 talks, and overheard some good talks between the girls that came form what leaders taught.
North Charleston Princesses and the King, Bishop Clark.
Helana, Shakeira, (Carrie) Aunestie, Aaliyah, Syria, Maghan, Sarah, Rachel, Front: Lillian, Annie
Having fun canoeing with Annie and her mom Sister Lise-Lotte Newell. After the canoes and we tried the kayaks- I liked the kayaks more. We tried to bring in some run away tubes which was pretty difficult but we succeed.
No comments:
Post a Comment