June 26, 2013
Dear Quincy,Love you my baby! I missed you while I was at camp. Thank you for being so good. I was nervous that while I was gone all you would do was cry for daddy and Elisa, but as reports have it you were pretty good for them. I think if I am around you prefer to be with me, but if I am not with you, you are okay. When I got back you were pretty mellow not real giddy to see me but not fussy either. Quincy you just wanted to cuddle with me. Ever since camp you take more moments to stop and appreciate us. In the middle of playing you will come over and lay your head on my leg. and just look up at me sweetly. Ah, I love it.
This was us the other day. For some reason you woke up way to early but just wanted to play so I slept on your floor you would occasionally come and lay your head on my arm until finally you fell asleep and this is how dad found us when he woke up. I was afraid to move but thankfully you stayed asleep for another hour.
Your 3rd tooth is starting to creep through- your 1st top tooth. It seems to be the one giving you the most pain yet. :(
You are happy on my hip with one arm around my back and the other free to explore the world.
You are allergic/ high sensitivity to bananas. So sad, you love them, they are easy to eat and easy to prepare. I was starting to get a suspicion , took them out of your diet for a few weeks. 2 days ago I gave you a banana again- a few hours later your checks were bright red and you had possibly mild hives. Your face is still working on getting back to smooth and porcelain. :( Sorry little princess.
You have your parents blood running through you, expensive stuff just doesnt sit well with you. Those expensive Huggies diapers don't seem to be very good for your skin, you get all red and irritated. You like the cheap Luvs diapers much better.
Daddy's nickname for you is QT...because your a cutie...yes, but the nickname is staying because it stands for Quincy Tornado. The house looks like a tornado has come through with all your toys out and tupperware all over the kitchen, books scattered, along with other items hidden.
Thanks for being my little snuggle bug and friend. I love you.
Mommy
Daddy's nickname for you is QT...because your a cutie...yes, but the nickname is staying because it stands for Quincy Tornado. The house looks like a tornado has come through with all your toys out and tupperware all over the kitchen, books scattered, along with other items hidden.
Thanks for being my little snuggle bug and friend. I love you.
Mommy
I love your letters to Quincy, so sweet! I'm so glad Scott got a picture of you two on the floor! That is the best kind of picture and memory. It makes me want to cry! Motherhood is exhausting and so special too! You are a great mom! Keep up the good work! (And if Scott is deployed then come and visit us!)
ReplyDeleteWhat a tender note. You are an awesome mom! We can't wait to spend time with all of you!
ReplyDeleteI love this! Cute mamma!
ReplyDelete