You are SO sweet. Ah, I love you. You are so fun to snuggle-and I would know because you hate to be set down. You are usually okay during the day but come night you only want to be held. It is fun but can make thinks a little harder. you also love attention, you get the biggest grin ever, it just melts my heart. Or sometimes you will start to scream, as soon as someone, Mom, Dad, Quincy, anyone just turns to look and talk with you that scream instantly turns from scream to smiles.
It melts my heart the way stare up at me often with a grin and a little story expecially after you have nursed.
Yesterday at Quincy's playgroup a 3 year old asked me if my baby liked me. I said I thought you did, was I telling the truth?
You are holding yourself up in a leanded over sitting position for at least a few seconds. You are bright eyes and love to watch what is happening around you. Your hair has been reciing for the last few months leaving the best old-man baby look. And although a month ago you rolled over a bunch that has halted until further notice.
Here are the stats from your 4 month appointment held on February 10:
Weight- 13 lbs 5 oz, growth chart -32%
Height- 24 inches, growth chart -36%




Such a cutie. I want to hear her stories!
ReplyDelete