Yes, we did it! We bought a house and I can’t wait to live
in it. We are accepted, financed, on the title and official home owners. I am
super excited about moving in but that may very likely not be for about 17
years. We’ll see. Until the big move in day we will be renting, gaining equity,
and have locked in an interest rate on our house before they rise up and up and
up along with inflation. We bought it being as a long term home 5 bed, 3.5
baths, and an amazing park in our backyard allowing for a view of many
wonderful sunsets to be enjoyed from my kitchen or family room. Anyone need a house to rent?
Scott and I had been pondering the idea of buying a house in
Utah for a few months because we weren’t sure what to do with the money we
saved for a house when we decided against buying in Charleston. We talked to my
cousin Lewis, a realtor in Utah, got some info on the process and started
looking at houses online. We thought that we’d fly to Utah in January or
February to look at houses, but when our house came along we didn’t want to
miss it. We sent our parents and my sister Ashley who lives near the house over
to look at the house with Lewis and got more videos, pictures, and good reports
on the house details. Over the next few days I fell in love with the house I
have never been in and we put in an offer. I continued to fall in love with the
home and started imaging myself living there, cooking, cleaning, and relaxing.
Here's the ad if you know anyone interested. http://www.ksl.com/index.php?sid=17403849&nid=651&ad=654667
When we do end up living there I hope to do a bunch of
updates to really make it my own, but for now it’ll work great for renting.
There was a lot more I wanted to write, but Quincy woke up from her nap and now that I get back to writing I can't remember. More on the house later?

No comments:
Post a Comment