Saturday, December 22, 2012

Dear Quincy: A Few More Things


Dear Quincy,                                                                                                         December 22, 2012

I adore you! You are so sweet! You make me smile!
Here are a few more things about you:

  • You have the cutest little button nose
  • You have a very round face with very round cheeks
  • You have a long tongue like mommy
  • You can roll your tongue, unlike daddy
  • You drool and drool and drool
  • You like to buzz your tongue and lips together which make you drool and drool and drool more. 
  • You are very wiggly. I will lean in to kiss you on the cheek or head and you"ll wiggle leaving me chasing you with puckered lips.  
  • Thursday you went to bed at 9:30 and didn't wake me up until 8:15 Friday morning. Surprisingly you were still happy I would think you would have been crying because you were so hungry!
  • You are starting to hold things, you'll put your hand around the play bar or handle of your seat, or grab a toy pull and keep holding while it retracts. You are growing up!
  • You rolled over for the first time Dec. 20th (however you haven't done it again yet)
Thank you for being mine! Daddy and I are so lucky to have you in our family! Always remember I love you!

Love,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment