Dear Quincy.
I love you. Today you are 3 months and 4 days old. You have
the sweetest little personality and are my little angel. Here are a few things
about you:
- You have the prettiest blue eyes
- You like to stick your tongue out like your dad and I guess it means you are a Sorenson (is that right Mom Richens?)
- You don’t like to cry very much, that is unless you are on your tummy.
- When you wake up you don’t cry you baby talk really loud like your trying to get my attention, It kind of goes like this: ahhhHHHHH! OoOO, aaahhHHHHH! Then when I come into your room and lean over your crib you get the biggest grin ever. It makes me feel your love and my heart melt.
- You like attention. Your baby talk gets not so happy and a little loud, like when you wake up, if no one is around letting you be theists rod the show.
- You like basketball (meaning the light and motion of the TV) daddy is trying to teach you all about it and I tell you it’s just basketball you don’t have to stare with your watching eyes.
- If you aren’t swaddled you like to sleep with your arms up above your head and your legs spread out.
Ever since you were born all our family in Utah has been
anxious for Christmas to come so they can meet you. They say they are excited
to see me and your dad, but I know the truth- they want you. If it was us
without you every phone call or Skype wouldn't include the phrase “I can’t wait
until you come out here, “or “I can hardly wait for Christmas.” You are truly
love and will be forever and ever.
Thank you for being mine and being so good. I have been blessed with you and your easy
going personality so that I can also serve the YW. Thanks for your help.
I love you,
Mom
Awe I love this post! I sure miss you and I hope I do get to see your face soon. And that little Quincy's. :)
ReplyDelete