Monday, October 22, 2012

No One Like Mom

My mom was here October 6-15 to meet Quincy and help me out. It was so nice to have her here as I learned to get out of the house more with a baby.
My shrip and grits meal
Soul Food at Nigels

Grandma Jill and Quincy

Ravanel Bridge in Charleston...or is it Coopers Bridge?
It was a fun day downtown with mom and Q

Colombia, SC Temple for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
Thanks mom for watching Quincy so Scott and I could go!
Cypress Gardens, we all went on a boat ride on the swamp with alligators in it

Cypress Gardens at the butterfly house
 Thank you so much mom it was great to have you here! (Hopefully I can get a few pictures up of when Natalie and Julie were here also. I loved all the great help and love we recieved from family!)


No comments:

Post a Comment