Monday, October 22, 2012

And the Winner Is...


Okay so I found the list of predictions that my family made the day before we left Utah here they are as written:
Name
Quincy’s Birth Date (Due Aug 29)
Birth Weight
Chad
August 27
6 lbs 10 oz
Scott
August 31
6 lbs 4 oz
Poppa
September 2
6 lbs 14 oz
Mom
August 25
6 lbs 7 oz
Todd
August 27
6 lbs 14 oz
Natalie
August 25- 4 days early
6 lbs 5 oz
Brent and Lisa
Aug 25, 2012
6 lbs 3 oz
Jen
Aug 21, 2012
6 lbs 2 oz
Ashley
Aug 22, 2012
6 lbs 3 oz

 Guesses were written concealed so no one knew what the others were guessing. I like how the last 3 of guesses included “2012” I guess we wanted to specify that I would not be pregnant for another  year until August 2013.
Scott, Todd, and Chad were the closest to the date just being 2 days off. Todd and Dad guessed the highest birth weight which makes you winners by default (where did the 7 ½ lb baby come from anyway).

Overall winner, Todd! The best part of winning is the prize and I came up with the best prize of all: You can be the first person to hold sweet little Q when we come out for Christmas and get together with the whole crew! I just warn you to remind everyone, especially your girls, of your rights if you want to keep your place. J

1 comment: