Monday, October 22, 2012

Growing up


There have been a lot of changes in my life recently that have made me see being grown up and to feel the weight of responsibility all in a new light.
Once thought I was grown up when I:
graduated high school and with that received an associate’s degree, moved out of my parents’ house and paid rent , got a full time job, got married, bought a car with Scott, graduated with a job in hand, went to Ohio with Scott for his internship, and got a full time job in the field I studied in college.
I feel even more grown up now that I:

have a husband who is graduated from BYU, quit my job,  moved to the other side of the country long term , got a new washer and dryer, and now have to pay all utilities, internet, etc.
If I thought I was grown up then, but now I feel even more so. I don’t think you can feel any more grown up then I do when you are 23 until when you have a baby and get an overwhelming leadership role in your church.

Phew! I am grateful for Heavenly Father and my Savior who have helped me thus far in all the changes and strengthening myself to be okay with them. I know that They will continue to be by my side and help me with every turn that I take.

No comments:

Post a Comment