Thursday, September 27, 2012

Pictures

Here are pictures to go with the previous Quincy posts. 

I get all these great ideas on what I want to do with pictures and thoughts I want to include with my posts as well as wanting perfection with grammar etc, but I realize that makes me procrastinate too much or the story doesn't get up because, well I'm not perfect and writing isn't one of my strong points. (Plus I think I get too self conscious thinking that people will be looking at this, even though that is the point to share my life with all ya'll.) My new goal... not worrying so much about grammar, spelling, and good writing, sorry to anyone reads my blog, but at least there is up something right? Same thing with the pictures, I was waiting to post my previous blogs until pictures were on the computer and ready but that was taking too long so now there separated but you got it. maybe I'll catch up on sharing my life now and finish those blogs from last summer...



Labor day and the next day going home


1 comment:

  1. Such cute pictures. Love the meaning of the name and the stories you shared. Sorry it has taken a while to comment. Bry wanted to see some pictures of Quincy so we got on here. We love you guys! xoxo

    ReplyDelete