To celebrate our successful week Scott and I went to dinner to my dad’s all time favorite place, Skyline Chili! Skyline is a great little diner only located in 4 states- primarily Ohio. Ever since I remember it was a family favorite and a favorite of mine…even though I have never been to Skyline in my remembering years. I think it's in my blood. When Scott and I found out that we would be coming to Ohio I told him we had to make some Skyline trips. He agreed but started to doubt how much he would enjoy it when many people currently living in the Ohio area said that they didn’t like the food.
Here we are enjoying the full Skyline experience bips and all.
And the desicion is... Yum! Scott liked it, he really liked it and so did I. It's hard not to when you've got a pile of cheese that big on top. He also agreed to go again before we left Ohio. The chili really is a different taste maybe more of an acquired taste but it is Good!
Wahoo! So glad you enjoyed it. If Scott didn't, tell him he might have been disowned! JK I wish I could go there! Looks fun!
ReplyDelete