Monday, January 19, 2015

Savannah Road Home

Mid September we moved out of our apartment to a home, still renting in Charleston, but dreaming of when I can live in our home we own in Lehi. At first Quincy would call it "my more house" and loved showing everyone where her toys were as well as her room. Unfortunately the home was left pretty darn dirty and I was super mad at the rental management company but we are glad to have another bedroom, garage for storage, a yard, and not having neighbors right there where you could hear their fights, profanities, dogs, and smell their cigarette smoke. Yay for no more apartment!

Baby #2= moving within 4 weeks of baby coming #2, silly us. I am sure me trying to clean and vacuum and vacuum and clean and vacuum (while limiting myself due to pregnancy) put me into labor. I borrowed 2 air purifiers to help rid the house of pet and dirt odor and slow vacuumed everyday while I had them for a week and a half. Each day I probably spent 1-2 hours on it. While I had Jocelyn before I had anything ready for her it was worth it- the house no longer smells bad and feels at least a little better. 

 Here is a quick look at the Savannah Road home we are living in: 3 bed, 2 bath, which are down a hallway. Everything else is seen from the entry way with a pretty brick fireplace, beamed-vaulted ceiling and simple kitchen and dining area. We have a chainlink fence all around a yard, however the yard turns into a swamp and mud pit when we have heavy rain and no sun to dry it up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment