Wednesday, July 24, 2013
Blessed
My life is so blessed. I am have such a fun life. An adorable little girl that although makes me stir crazy makes me so so happy and keeps life fun. I have a great hardworking husband aka the most handsomest husband of the world. Wonderful families who love us. We get to go to Utah in a few day and boy are we ready! I am so excited! I am grateful for the young women who love me and Quincy, who keep me thinking, problem solving, driving around and busy. We are grateful for work and projects and all. Thanks to my Father in Heaven for everything. I am excited to be able to go to the temple a couple of times in the next few weeks without it being a 9 hour day and having great babysitters for Q, and I am grateful to be able to be apart of the temple blessings. I am so happy and happy I can smile throughout everyday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment