At the end of January we held our Young Women New Beginnings, which we celebrated Dr. Seuss style. Girls were assigned a book and a value to talk about , they shared how the character had demonstrated their assigned value. Everyone dressed up as Dr. Seuss-y as we could it was a very nice night and lots of fun. Thanks to Sister Lise-Lotte Newell for putting it all together and the internet for the idea. I can't seem so share clear pictures...maybe because I get them through email but you get the idea. Aren't the girls so cute?! They are so fun and I am blessed to work with them.
 |
| The girls sharing the outline of their book, the value and me getting to talk about how great they are! |
 |
| The YW reading a value Dr Seuss-y poem and the presidency |
You guys look awesome! What a cool idea. I love to picture in the bottom right of the first collage.
ReplyDeleteThat's Shakeria, She always makes sure I get a big hug and tells her mom I am one of her best friends. :)
ReplyDelete