Time for the March photo dump.
Quincy and Mommy playing at the ward Aloha party. She was happy to eat the hula hoop
The sleeping picture was Sunday, March 17- Quincy did not want to be in her crib but she was happy laying(...crawling and rolling)on the bed so we took a nap together. :) Scott got this great picture then rolled Q onto her back. The bottom 2 pictures shows how Quincy will get into anything that look interesting, even between all those little places. I desperately need to do more baby proofing before something bad happens.
Scott took the top 2 pictures. I don't know when they were, maybe pink in February and blue at the beginning of the March?? I think they are cute. in the blue picture Quincy has a foam anchor in her mouth-navy pride.
Starting to get stubborn sometimes Quincy will be crying on the floor even if we are on the ground with her. The solution that doesn't involve holding? playing on the couch or bed, for some reason Q likes that much more.
Lovin' anything mom or dad has: water bottle, phone, book, food, ipad, diapers, lotion...
No comments:
Post a Comment