Monday, April 1, 2013

Birthday and Easter


Cupcakes for Scottie to take to work for his birthday! They are far from professional but I think they made him happy, feel special, and smile with the Miami Heat theme. 

This is what 26 looks like. Scott off to early morning PT with the division before work. 

For his Birthday all he wanted was to stay home relax and eat coconut syrup so I made pancakes for his special birthday dinner. Cupcakes, pancakes, and cheesecake the next day...hope I covered enough in the cake department for Scott's birthday.

 Interested in all the buttons lights and noises of her new toy. Quincy does pretty well unless she is balancing with her elbow on the table and can't get to something she wanted or if the table slides away a little making her lean too much. 

 Happy Easter Sunday, a quick shot taken before we ran out the door to church

Quincy's Easter present

For Easter we had tow couples over for dinner,  the Andersen's (another instructor at power school) and the Fleshman's (an officer student.) Glad to share the special day with some friends who are also away from their families. I baked ham and rolls and they helped with the rest of the meal- thanks! I wouldn't have survived without some help.

1 comment:

  1. Love the Easter shot. What a cutie! I'm sure Scott just loves watching the Heat dominate these days. Thanks for being a great blogger. You are such a superstar (way cooler than LeBron)! We definitely need to video chat soon! Love you Sis!

    ReplyDelete