Friday, February 8, 2013

Project 1

I know this is FAR from being post-able but I wanted to share my painting. I feel like it is silly, but I am proud of myself too. I first picked colors and created a dozen different options using paint on the computer of geometric art. Projecting needs to start small for me-straight lines with tape. Scott and I picked our favorites then I perfected the square and rectangles layout and went to work.


12 painting sessions later...

Okay so I know this would look better if we actually had a bed frame or headboard (maybe a project for down the road) and the wall wasn't cheap white, we had more space, and, and, and... but for my small space temporary apartment in Charleston what suggestions to you have to make it look better?  Anyone know of where to find better-awesome pillows in these colors?

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh! Very crafty sis! Pretty dang sweet if you ask me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. You did such a fantastic job. I like the texture of the painting and the top pillow :)

    ReplyDelete